Wednesday, January 30, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!
As most of you already know, we are having another girl on May 23, 2008 and are crazy excited to welcome "Baby Coco" into our family. We still don't have a name, so we are calling her "Baby Coco" in the meantime. Here are some "flattering" pictures of my growing tummy!


January 10, 2008
I visited the doctor on January 3rd and discovered I had gained 10 pounds over a six week period! YIKES!!! When the doctor came in and looked at my chart all he said was, "So, you had a good Thanksgiving and Christmas, huh?"









November 11, 2007














October 30, 2007

4 comments:

Jill Bowcutt said...

Mara! This is Jill Bowcutt. I'm so happy I found your blog from Tanelle's. You look fantastic! I'm a little embarrassed to say that I'm due at the end of July and I look just about like you. I also gained 10 lbs. at my first appointment. Seriously, I think I'm going to blow up. Congrats on your new house. Did you sell your house out by Copper Hills?

Mara & Austin said...

Jill,
You are alive! How are you guys? What are you up to? Congrats on the little one! Austin and I did sell our place and we have moved into our new home in Riverton and are loving it! I hope we can run into sometime :)

Keri Hennefer said...

Mara,
So, I found your blog through Jill's! So fun! I am excited that you are going to have 2 kids! It's so much fun, and a lot of work! You look great pregnant! We'll have to keep in touch through our blogs!
Keri Hennefer

Heather said...

Hi Mara!! You look so cute!! Bryce and I are expecting in July! I hope you are doing well. Bryce needs to call Austin back. He got a message this week from him about softball so I will remind him to call you. Where are you guys at in Riverton? We should get together since we are so close! ~Heather