Sunday, July 20, 2008

July 20, 2008 - Tylar's beautiful blessing dress is the same one that Aniston wore when she was blessed. Annie asked me if I wanted her to make a new dress for Tylar, but I didn't because I absolutely love this dress. She got it perfect on the first try. Additionally, I think it will be really special to have all our girls blessed in the same dress. Grandma Annie did an amazing job...Thank you!

July 20, 2008 - Not only was Tylar blessed today, but she celebrated her 2 month birthday! I can't believe how crazy-fast time goes.
Aunt Dani and Tylar....two gorgeous ladies!

After a fun afternoon playing with A LOT of kids, Aniston was beyond tired. Austin had to hold her head up in this photo so we could see her tired face.....she was out!

1 comment:

The Sorensons said...

Tylar looks beautiful!!! We wish we could have been there at the baby blessing! You have such a cute family. Alli is going around telling everyone she gets to see "Tywer and Aston on her twip". We can't wait to meet Tylar!