Monday, November 10, 2008

I did it! 13.1 MILES

November 8, 2008 - I finished the Snow Canyon Half Marathon in St. George and am quite proud of myself. I don't say that to be prideful, but I am excited that I trained for it and finished in 2 hours 8 minutes. Grandpa Clair, Grandma Annie, Aunt Kylee, Aaron, Savanna, Jade and our family had a fun time together. Jen and Jeremy weren't able to come down and we were sad they couldn't join us. Uncle Aaron ran the half as well and did a great job! It was so great to have our family support us and cheer us on as we finished. Thanks everyone!

Even Tylar got into the action. "Let's get physical, physical."

2 comments:

Krystal said...

That is awesome mara! What an accomplishment! Your kids are adorable too. We hope you are all doing great!

Janene said...

I had no idea I was sitting next to a half-marathoner on Friday! :o)

Congrats!! I love to run, and I think half's are the perfect race distance (to train for, anyway)