Friday, December 26, 2008

December 13, 2008 - Frosty is here to stay!

December 13, 2008 - I finally got a coat for Aniston just in time for the snow to arrive. I had been looking for a coat for sometime, but couldn't find the one that I wanted. First, I got her a size 3T coat, which was huge! I took that back and we tried a 2T. As soon as Aniston put it on, she said, "Mommy, I can't wear this. It is too big!" And it was! So, although I really didn't want to, I finally bought her an 18month coat. Although she will be 3 years old in two months, this coat is a perfect fit! Our girls are just petite.
Aniston and I played in the snow for a good thirty minutes before she had had enough. Look at her cute red nose!
I am sure if Daddy had been at home rather than work, Frosty might have been a little better, but our mini-Frosty worked out just fine.

Our little Tylar is almost 7 months old!
Here is Santa wearing his stockings, "Ho, Ho, Ho!"

No comments: