Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Wedding Cade and Lisa! - August 14, 2009

We had a wonderful day with the family as we celebrated Cade and Lisa's wedding. The sealing was at 12:00 pm, so we were supposed to be there at 11:30 am. We pulled into the parking garage just after 11:30 am...no problem. After about 10 minutes of looking for a spot in a very full parking garage, Austin dropped me and the girls off and he continued to look for a spot. I made it over to the temple and after waiting for a couple minutes, at 11:54am, I decided that I should go on down. Everyone had already left the waiting room, so I went up to the sealing room by myself. As I walked in all the seats were full, so I sat next to Annie. Waiting, waiting, waiting...Austin finally made it in and he didn't even look like he had broken a sweat. It all worked out. A minute or two after Austin came in, Cade and Lisa arrived and it was a beautiful ceremony. A quick quote that the sealer shared that he had heard from President Hinckley was that we should "be actively engaged in the well-being and comfort of our spouse." I loved that! Anyhow, it was a lovely day!

Cade and Lisa....Happy Wedding!
The newly married Uncle Cade and Aniston.
Uncle Tyler and Liz looking oh-so-cute!
Tylar and Tyler






"Wait, I have one more thing to say."

Cutest picture ever!!!




This is the Austin that most people know.....
This is the Austin that I know.
Our cute little family!
"What!?! I can't believe it!"
"Hmm, let me think. 1, 2, 3....."
"Look at me!"

Our adorable Aniston!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!!!
"The wheels on the bus go round and round...."
The Sorensen 5
And after all that, we were exhausted!!!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

Oh my goodness! Those pictures are ADORABLE!! Your little girls are going to be heartbreakers ... watch out, boys!