Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 27, 2011 - Siri's first taste of rice cereal

May 27, 2011 - After the birthday festivities for Austin, Siri had her first go at cereal and loved it! In fact, she got upset when I wasn't getting it in fast enough. WARNING: The end of the post contains some super gross pictures...the aftermath of a baby's first experiences with rice cereal. You've been warned.


























I know that I am not an expert in the world of mothering, but I have gained some experience in my 5+ years of motherhood and 3 daughters. I haven't seen it all, but I have seen some. I have changed more diapers than I can count...no big deal. I have seen, what I thought at the time, some fairly substantial explosions. I don't mean to be crass, but we experienced an explosion like I've never seen....ever! Apparently the rice cereal was a real "wake-up" for Siri's digestive system. I had just put her in the play station (exer-saucer) and Anistion came to me literally a minute later and said that Siri had an explosion. Yep! She sure did! I know it's super gross...but how does this happen? Needless to say, rice cereal was a success! (May 30, 2011)




2 comments:

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

O My Gosh!!! That is so funny. I have never seen anything like it. Although we have come very close. The Dr. has us adding a little rice to her milk and the first few times were horrible to change, up the back to the neck, YUCK!!!! LOL the joys haha

Crystal said...

Baby poop is amazing... how does it get everywhere?!