Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 25, 2011 - Christmas Dresses

December 25, 2011 - I wanted a quick picture of the girls in their matching Christmas dresses.  Here's our first try...
 And here is our second and final try....Merry Christmas!
 A year ago I spent all Christmas day breathing through contractions so we could meet this adorable bug...Oh how we love her!

 Say CHEESE!
 Our little Siri bug has the most kissable cheeks!
If you look close you can see some stitches in my cheek. Throughout 2011 I have spent A LOT of time at the hospital. As a result of three surgeries to re-open my airway and having a BRAVO and EGD procedure to see if there was something going on in my stomach/esophagus that may be contributing to the stenosis in my airway, (and as a result of the EGD and biopsy of some tissue I was also diagnosed with Celiac disease in November) I have met my out-of-pocket for the year. That being the case, I have spent the last two months doing all that I can because I don't have to pay for it...hence the stitches to fix up a scar that I have always hated.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Hey, I have celiac disease. It can be tricky to handle, but oh how good it feels when gluten is out of your system. My side bar on my blog has a couple links to blogs about eating gluten free.