Tuesday, June 24, 2008

June 24, 2008 - It finally happened...we got big girl underpants --- Disney Princesses to be exact. As you can see, Aniston was very excited to finally have them.....
...really, really excited! It was an awesome day. We had a couple accidents, but after a couple hours (literally) on the potty, we had success and I was so proud! I brought her little potty into the living room as we watched Cinderella AND Aladdin...and there you go! Aniston got really excited from my excitement for her great achievement. We called Daddy and told him about her accomplishment. After talking with Daddy, we called both Grandma's and Aniston told them what she did. Good job bug!!
June 20, 2008 - Aniston was playing with her Elmo sprinkler and laughing like crazy. I wish that I could forever imprint the sound of her laugh in my mind and never forget how sweet she is!
June 20, 2008 - Happy ONE month birthday Tylar! I can't believe she has been with us for an entire month. I/We love, love, love our little Tylar Grace! We are so blessed to have these girls!

1 comment:

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

Congrats on the new addition to your super cute family! I tried to leave a comment earlier (when she was born) but it would let me. So anyways you all look like you are so happy and I am so happy for you guys so congrats!