Monday, June 02, 2008

May 31, 2008 - Austin, my dad (Grandpa Craig), and Aniston spent Saturday morning "cleaning" our dirt. They cleared out all of the debris, rock, and cement from our yard before our sprinklers are to be installed. It looks like the landscaper will be installing our sprinklers next week (cross your fingers)...hooray!

May 31, 2008 - Grandpa Craig was helping Aniston hammer the dirt clumps. Aniston loves playing with Grandpa Craig....and the feeling is DEFINATELY mutual!

May 30, 2008 - Great Grandma and Grandpa Collard came by our home to meet their fourth great grand-baby. We are so blessed to have such an amazing family and amazing examples to follow.
May 30, 2008 - I had my first day completely solo on May 29th. Austin went back to work on Tuesday (May 27) so my mom came and helped me out. (Thanks Mom!) Annie, Austin's mom, came on Wednesday (May 28) to relieve me. (Thanks Annie!) Thursday (May 29) was all me...and it was exhausting. It was the first day since Tylar's arrival that I was trying to go without pain medication. The combination of no pain medication, trying to entertain my two year-old, and taking care of Tylar (our bottomless pit...which is great!) resulted in a VERY TIRED mommy. Needless to say, after my first solo day, mom arrived the following day to save me. She came by around 11:00 am and was only going to stay for a couple of hours.....she made it home around 8:30 that evening. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
May 30, 2008 - I got all the baby bows out for little Tylar, but as you can see, Aniston is getting more use out of them...ALL of them. GORGEOUS!