Monday, August 04, 2008

I love these girls!

August 4, 2008 - My brother and his family have been in town for the past couple days and it has been so great to see them. Brooke's sister Christine got married and Tim and Brooke blessed their little Kennedy. I know they have been crazy-busy, but I have been so grateful to spend time with them.

Here is little Tylar enjoying the summer in the shade. She is growing like crazy!



Brooke's grandparents have a little pony (among other farm animals) and invited us over for a ride. As you can see, Aniston stuck with the "smallest" horse. I thought that she would really enjoy riding a real horse (and she probably would have), but she did not want anything to do with it. She really used to be fearless, but gets spooked a lot easier these days. Who am I to say that she has to ride a real horse. I told her we were going to go ride a horse and she did just that and had a great time.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Your girls are so cute! Thanks again for bringing us dinner...it was very yummy! When Bryce get's back we'll have to get together. I'm really glad he played softball with Austin so I could see you! :)