Sunday, August 24, 2008

August 24, 2008 - Our Girls

August 24, 2008 - I do not normally put Tylar down like this (it is incredibly dangerous) but I was peacefully sitting with my sweet baby when I heard the immediate call to go potty from Aniston. I could tell it was urgent, so I quickly put Tylar down and ran to offer assistance.
*As a side note: My initial post of the big girl underwear came mid-June. After our one day of trying the potty thing I knew that I wasn't ready. However, during the week of July 24 (a month of after the initial introduction of big-girl underwear) I was changing Aniston's diaper and she told me she wanted to wear panties. I told her she could as long as she told me when she needed to go potty....and that was that! The advice that your child will let you know when they are ready is very good advice..... at least that is how it has worked out for us thus far. There has been no stress in this "process" (if you can even call it a process) and we have had very few accidents....way to go little bug!

August 23, 2008 - We love Saturdays because Daddy gets to play with us. We were spending time jumping on our bed and got some super cute pictures of the girls. Here you go....

2 comments:

cory and tara said...

Your girls are so sweet. I think that little Aniston looks just like you! I had forgotten that you invited me to your blog so I haven't looked for awhile. I am going to add you to my buddy list so I can keep peeking in on you!

bentanelle said...

Tylar is getting so big!! I can't believe she is three months! Cute pictures, keep them coming! we sure miss you guys! love you! (wow, that is a lot of explanation points)