Saturday, August 14, 2010

August 10, 2010 - First Day of Preschool (Year 2)

August 10, 2010 - This was Aniston's 1st day of her 2nd year of preschool. We were all so excited to get started again!


19 weeks, 1 day (August 10, 2010) - Six more days until we find out if we are having a boy or girl....We are all very excited! I'm doing a fine job of packing on the weight. By this point I have already gained 16-17 pounds.....I'm not going to lie, I'm getting a bit nervous I will top out around 300-400 lbs come the new year. I'm starting to feel our little bug jumping around more and more each day!





1 comment:

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

I can't wait to find out what you're having so make sure you post it right away! I love that you let her wear her swim suit to the movie :) cute girls