Saturday, July 31, 2010

July 30, 2010 - 17 weeks, 4 days

July 30, 2010 - 17 weeks, 4 days *I don't know why, but I always think to take a picture of my growing belly RIGHT before I'm going to bed....it doesn't do a lot for my self esteem :) This time of pregnancy is wonderful! I feel great, have all/most of my energy, and I think I am starting to feel the flutters of our little bug. Dr. Irion did tell us that I might not feel the baby move too much at the begining due to the fact that I have an anterior placenta, which means the placenta is right between my belly and the baby. I guess, normally, the placenta is more above or behind the baby. The extra"cushion" may hide some of those flutters, but not to worry, all is well!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

I had an anterior with Brianna. I didn't feel her until about 20 weeks and even then not very much. You are such a cute pregnant girl! I love it. We sure miss you guys in the ward. You find out what you are having soon! Yay! How fun!

Jill Bowcutt said...

For real? If this is your before bed look, then you look great! Glad to hear you're feeling better! Tell Austin hello :)