Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun times in Logan

August 31, 2008 - This is Aniston's dear friend Jackson. Jackson is Uncle Brad and Aunt Laurie's dog, and Aniston LOVES him. In fact, it was Jackson who spurred our little trip to Logan. On Friday, August 29th we were eating lunch and out of nowhere Aniston asked, "Do you remember Brad and Jackson?" I thought it was about time to go up and see Great Grandma and Grandpa Sorenson, Brad, Laurie and Jackson.



Tylar had a great time in Logan. She did much better this time than she did on her first trip up there. I went up with Dad when Tylar was only three weeks old. I don't really know what I was thinking, other than the fact that I had to get out of the house. Austin was gone on a business trip, so I thought rather than staying home by myself, I would take the girls up with Grandpa Craig and visit everyone in Logan. Needless to say, I got very little sleep and Tylar cried more in those twenty four hours than I though possible. This trip, however, was a lot of fun and very relaxing.

Austin absolutely loves his girls!


Aniston and Great Grandma Lois were having a great time together. Aniston's game of "Open the egg and scare Grandma" was a huge hit. Aniston put a little toy in the egg and then would open to scare Grandma....pure fun! We were all laughing so hard and got some great pictures of this fun memory.



The girls had a great time in Logan....see.


Fall has finally come and I couldn't be happier. Aniston and Daddy spent some time in the back yard catching rain.





No comments: