Monday, September 29, 2008

Wheeler Farm - September 29, 2008

September 29, 2008 - We went to Wheeler Farm with a couple of friends to see all the fun farm animals. I wasn't able to get a picture of the loud/scary geese because Aniston (along with all of the other children) were terrified of the huge honking birds. Our friend Jenn brought rolls to feed the birds with and all the kids were very excited to get their very own roll. That excitement lasted maybe a total of six seconds because the geese were quick to notice who had the food. As a mother I know that it is my role to stay calm, which I did, but I was pretty quick to get rid of the bread too. Seriously, there are so many of these birds you are sure that at any moment they will realize that there are more of them than there are of you and they will ATTACK! Aniston enjoyed watching the birds from behind the fence much better.

Here the kids were so excited to see the chickens. Again, it was much better to see them when there was a wire barrier between them. Aniston is in the brown shirt and if you can believe it, is 8 and 9 months older than the kids on either side of her.


Fearing that the loose chicken would attack her, Aniston quickly attached herself to my leg.

Aniston and little Beau checking out the stinky pigs.
Aniston will be three in February and Beau will be two in November. It is amazing to me how little our little Aniston really is.


1 comment:

Janene said...

was this a joy school outing?

I, too, amd afraid of the number of birds at Wheeler Farm. :o) I love the pic of her on your leg!