Sunday, September 14, 2008

Life is good

September 12, 2008 - Here is our little Tylar relaxing. Today was the very best Tylar has ever been! I was with Aniston at the dentist from 6:15 am to 10 am. I thought for sure that I would come home to a starving/crying baby (seeing as though I had fed her at 5:30 am). However, I came home to a incredibly happy baby. Seriously, she was so sweet and happy ALL DAY, which was really good because Aniston needed A LOT of immediate attention all day long. It is amazing what two hours of sedation and pretty intensive dental work will do to a two year-old.


Grandma Eileen came to help out because I have yet to grow an additional pair of arms. Some of the after effects of the anethesia were not only a little Aniston that wanted nothing more than to be held, but also an incredibly wobbly two-year old. Whenever Aniston tried to walk on her own for the first couple of hours after returning home, she inevitably ended up on the ground. It was so sad to see her in this state. Tylar, however, was thoroughly enjoying the fun balloons Grandma brought.


September 8, 2009 - Aniston and Tylar were getting ready to head out to run some "Aaron's" with me. We have gone to Aaron (Austin's brother) and Savanna's house only a couple of times with Aniston, but each time we go she loves to check out their awesome fish tank. For a time whenever I would say we needed to run errands she would get a little excited because she thought we are going to see the fish at Aaron's house. Errands/Aarons...I can see the confusion.


No comments: