Monday, February 23, 2009

Can + Racoon = CANCUN - February 13, 2009

Austin SURPRISED me with this crazy gift. He gave me beautiful flowers (which I always love) and a can with a racoon inside. At first I thought, "hmmm, thanks." I looked at Austin and he told me to think about it. Racoon, can...can, racoon...CANCUN!!!! "Are you serious?!?!?" Yep, Austin earned a trip through work to Cancun and it looks like we will be heading down in May. I am always so proud of my Aussie and the wonderful job he does! We will have to leave our little bugs for a couple of days, but I think we will all survive.
Aniston and Mr. Brownie have become dear friends.

Pink Bear has learned quickly that we share at our house. Doesn't Aniston look beautiful!
This is one of my favorite faces that Tylar does...

No comments: