Monday, February 23, 2009

Watch her go.....February 15/16, 2009

Tylar is quite the mover these days. She is getting quicker with her quirky crawl (She tucks her left leg up as she crawls to enable her to sit up or turn on a dime. As a result, the top of her left foot and her left leg is red most of the time.) She is also working on her walking...she loves being mobile. She loves to eat ANYTHING that is on the floor and being able to move on her own has opened up a whole new world of things that she can "eat." My favorite line from Aniston is, "Tylar, we don't eat garbage."

February 19, 2009 - We only had two for Joy School this particular day, which is too bad because it was "Magic Day." In the lesson it suggested that I put on a special hat and cape to make the magic tricks more "exciting." All I can say is that, I was amazed with the magic I was able to perform. I not only made a penny disappear and reappear, but I also made an egg stand up, as well as putting a pin in a balloon without making it pop! Amazing!



No comments: