Thursday, May 28, 2009

May 8/9, 2009 - A visit to Logan AND she's walking!

We had a quick trip up to Logan to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa Sorenson. Of course, we had to go sample some aggie ice cream.
Yumm!
Grandma Lois has perfect sized chairs for our little ones. Tylar loved being a "big girl" as she got on and sat all by herself. Although Tylar has been taking steps for awhile now and has been cruising along all the furniture, I would say that she "officially" started walking when we got up to Logan. I guess "official" to me is more than 7 or 8 steps. As soon as we got to Grandma's, she simply took off.




April 30, 2009 - Aniston loves to try new tricks with Brownie. Whenever we are playing upstairs, inevitably I will hear, "Mommy, look at me...look at what I can do." More often than not she is trying something that makes mommy more than a little nervous. In this picture, however, she is perfectly safe!

No comments: