Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 17, 16, 2010

May 17, 2010 - Although we haven't felt much of spring yet this year, we had a very brief moment of "warmth". Ethan came over for an afternoon and was brave enough to go on the slip-n-slide.

May 16, 2010- 6 weeks and 6 days....Although it really is too early to share this information with everyone, we are so excited for our third (maybe fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, and eight by the size of my tummy) little bug(s) to join our family. Up to this point, this pregnancy has been VERY different from my girls. I have been so sick for several weeks. I'm thinking it is a boy or a litter.....either way, we are very excited!

3 comments:

Haws Family said...

Congratulations!!! Your girls are so cute! I love keeping up on your blog! :)

Crystal said...

Congrats! When are you due?

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

congrats that is so exciting!!!!