Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 20, 2010 - Happy Birthday TYLAR GRACE!

May 20, 2010 - Our little Tylar bug is two! We have not really celebrated her birthday "officially" yet due to the wedding and me feeling so horrible. Nonetheless, it was a special day for her. She enjoyed her presents from mom and dad, and especially from Aniston (a white rock)! We went to the doctor's in the morning for her 2 year check-up and she got a shot. Isn't that a great gift! She is still itty-bitty, but she is still growing little by little. In the evening her special treat was McDonald's playland. She loves that place, and it costs me nothing. We DO NOT get fast food....pretty much ever. We have stopped at McDonalds on our way down to St. George, and Grandma and Grandpa have taken them there as a special treat. She wanted to go....so we went! We will have a real party after we get back from New York. She doesn't mind....or know any different. We love, love, love our Tylar Grace! In the afternoon, Aniston had her preschool graduation. She did a great job with her part, "Come share a preschool memory; We bet you will agree. Mountainside preschool is the best! It's where we want to be!" We have loved the preschool experience she has had this year!
The future Mr. and Mrs. Aniston and Bobby. Apparently, we are in some serious trouble. She told us that sometimes she kisses Bobby and then she smiles....(insert me shaking my head). I must admit, she has great taste. Bobby is a really cute kid with a great family. I did talk to her that we shouldn't be kissing our friends....we wait to do that until we are grown-ups. She seemed to agree with me, but I have a feeling that this isn't the end of this conversation.

Aniston and Ms. Angie

1 comment:

cory and tara said...

Mara- I haven't seen your blog in a little bit. I didn't know you were pregnant with #3- congrats!!! When are you due? I am also pregnant with #3 due in October. I hope you are feeling better. I'm interested to hear if you're having a boy. I am having a boy and have felt way sicker with my boys than my girl. Hang in there!!