Monday, March 07, 2011

February 15-19, 2011 (Week 8)

February 15, 2011 - I definately think that our sweet Siri is getting enough to eat.
February 17, 2011 - My girls have the best daddy! No one plays Polly's the way Aussie does!

I am finding that my jaw hurts frequently. Why? When I look at her, her cuteness overwhelms me and I clench my teeth....are you doing that right now too?
Aniston was reading the book Grandma Eileen and Grandpa Craig gave to the girls for Valentine's day. It is the best because Grandma and Grandpa recorded their voices as the read it..."Oh yes, Grandpa Craig!"
February 18, 2011 - The many hats of Siri...Zoe panties
.....a true Red Sox fan






February 19, 2011 - We took a day trip up to Logan to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa Sorenson. Of course, we had to visit Jackson...Tylars FAVORITE DOG in the WHOLE WORLD!

I am confident when I say we will never have a dog. But if we ever did, it would have to be exactly like Jackson. He really is the best dog!
Great Grandma Lois and the girls. Tylar rarely opens up to anyone, but she opened up with Grandma and Grandpa. We had a great visit!


No comments: