Monday, March 07, 2011

March 6, 2011 - Siri's baby blessing

March 6, 2011 - Our sweet baby Siri Danielle was blessed today by my Aussie. It was a beautiful blessing and wonderful meeting with all of our family there to support us. The entire day was a complete joy! This baby has been sent to us straight from heaven. She is a complete joy! I cannot begin to express my gratitude to my Heavenly Father for such a gift. Each of our girls are the most amazing blessing in our lives. I just love them! She looks pretty tough in her muscle onesie. (I had to cut the sleeves off the onesie so they wouldn't show in her blessing dress.)
Siri wore the same beautiful dress that Aniston and Tylar both wore for their baby blessing. Grandma Annie did an amazing job and I am grateful to have this beautiful dress for each of our girls...and the many more to come :).
Siri kept a low profile after the blessing, just relaxing in our room.
Great Grandma Pat and Great Grandpa Ed. Grandpa Ed made the cradle that each grandchild/great grandchild has slept in.
Grandma Annie and Tylar

Grandma Eileen and Grandpa Craig
Grandma Annie and Grandpa Clair
The Sorensen 5 - Austin and his girls
Siri Danielle Sorensen






I made it!
Every time I look at this baby I smile!
At her 2 month appointment Siri was in the 97th percentile for weight (12.4 lbs ~ or so), 90th for head, and 75th for height....that's my girl!