Friday, June 08, 2012

May 22, 2012 - Sleeping

May 22, 2012
I absolutely love this picture!  It is a perfect description why we purchased a king size bed.  As you can see, I normally sleep on the right side of the bed.  However, the night before, Austin was putting the girls to bed and they insisted that they just wanted to lay in our bed for awhile.  When I finally came to bed, I had a little lump right in my spot.  Rather than wake her while I tried to move her, I just went straight into Tylar's bed to sleep.  When I woke up, this is exactly how I found them.  You can see poor Austin is literally hanging onto the edge of the of the bed and Aniston is snuggled up as close to him as she can.  Aniston has always had this issue whenever she finds her way into our bed.  Tylar, however, is normally very respectful of space while she is in our bed.  As  you can see, she is comfortably in the center.  I guess I would have had enough room after all.  I'm not sure what is going to happen when Siri is old enough to be in a big girl bed and find her way into our room.  This is heaven!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I totally agree. I love snuggling with my sleeping little girl.